Xvive H1 Leather Holder Case for X2 Wireless Guitar Transmitter
Used to securely hold an Xvive U2 Wireless Transmitter as part of the complete U2 system
Allows you to attach your U2 Guitar Wireless System Transmitter to a guitar strap—distancing it from your instrument’s output jack
¼” extension cable (included) connects the U2 Transmitter to the output of your guitar or bass
Protect your U2 Transmitter in the H1’s leather holster, instead of leaving it exposed at the end of your instrument.
Live life to the fullest with the well-priced Xvive U2 Digital Guitar Wireless system. With extremely clean audio quality, a simple setup, and steady reliability, the Xvive U2 is setting a new standard in digital wireless systems.
You get a 20Hz–20kHz frequency response, a compact form factor with no bodypack or wires, only 6ms of latency, and operation in the 2.4GHz ISM band for pristine signal transmission with no dropouts.
Plus, the rechargeable Li-ion batteries last up to 5 hours per charge, and the U2's transmitter and receiver are housed in tough ABS plastic to stand up to life on the road.
Xvive U2 Digital Guitar Wireless System (***SOLD SEPARATELY) Features:
- 2.4GHz digital wireless signal transmission with 24-bit/48KHz uncompressed conversion
- 70' range for outstanding freedom of movement onstage or out in the crowd
- ABS plastic-housed transmitter and receiver are built to last
- Compact form factor with swiveling plug is convenient and inconspicuous; no bodypack or wires
- Easy to set up and use; included USB split cable recharges both batteries at once
- Four channels to choose from
- Well-priced to fit almost any budget