Kala U-BASS Bamboo Ukelele 4-String Bass
Bamboo is the most sustainable choice for musical instruments. Highly renewable, Bamboo regenerates quickly without being replanted—sometimes growing up to three feet per day!
The straight grain of this “grass” is actually stronger than most hardwoods. Our Bamboo U•BASS® is beautifully natural-looking with clean lines and bamboo from top to bottom—from the headstock to the fretboard to the saddle.
Bamboo provides a bright tone with great volume, harmonics, projection and sustain. The strength of bamboo makes for an extremely durable and resilient U•BASS®.
Custom U•BASS® Gig Bag is included with purchase.
- TOP: Solid Bamboo
- BACK & SIDES: Solid Bamboo
- NECK: Bamboo
- FINISH: Satin
- FINGERBOARD: Bamboo
- HEADSTOCK: Standard
- BRIDGE: Bamboo
- NUT: Graph Tech NuBone®
- SADDLE: Composite
- TUNERS: Custom Black Die Cast
- STRINGS: Aquila Thunderblack®
- ELECTRONICS: U•BASS® Active EQ
- INCLUDES: Padded Gig Bag
- STRAP BUTTON: Black x1
- Scale Length: 20.875 inches
- Overall Instrument Length: 29.4375 inches
- Body Length: 13.75 inches
- Number of Frets: 16
- Width at Upper Bout: 7.6875 inches
- Width at Lower Bout: 10.25 inches
- Width at Waist: 6.75 inches
- Body Depth: 3.125 inches
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1.75 inches
- Fingerboard width at neck/body joint: 2.1875 inches
Search terms: kala, ubass, u-bass, kala ubass, bass uke, uke bass, tiny bass, portable bass
Common misspellings: kalaa, kaala, kalla, ukbass, ukebass, youbass, ukbass, kalau bass